Soptorshi Automation Ltd. (May 24, 2012 – Present).
Company Location: Uttara, Dhaka.
- Advises the Board
- Advocates / promotes organization and stakeholder change related to organization mission
- Supports motivation of employees in organization products/programs and operations
Visionary / Information Bearer
- Ensures staff and Board have sufficient and up-to-date information
- Looks to the future for change opportunities
- Interfaces between Board and employees
- Interfaces between organization and community
- Formulates policies and planning recommendations to the Board
- Decides or guides courses of action in operations by staff
- Oversees operations of organization
- Implements plans
- Manages human resources of organization
- Manages financial and physical resources
- Assists in the selection and evaluation of board members
- Makes recommendations, supports Board during orientation and self-evaluation
- Supports Board’s evaluation of Chief Executive
1. Board Administration and Support
Supports operations and administration of Board by advising and informing Board members, interfacing between Board and staff, and supporting Board’s evaluation of chief executive
2. Program, Product and Service Delivery
Oversees design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programs, products and services
3. Financial, Tax, Risk and Facilities Management
Recommends yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manages organization’s resources within those budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations
4. Human Resource Management
Effectively manages the human resources of the organization according to authorized personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations
5. Community and Public Relations
Assures the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders
6. Fundraising (nonprofit-specific)
Oversees fundraising planning and implementation, including identifying resource requirements, researching funding sources, establishing strategies to approach funders, submitting proposals and administrating fundraising records and documentation.
- Manage Windows servers, Linux servers systems and cluster administration, Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, DHCP, IP Phone etc.
- Manage Cloud & Virtualization (Citrix, Hyper-v, Vmware) with Dell. Manage & lead Data Center and Infrastructure work streams at the client site.
- Developing extensive Project Plans through discussion and negotiation with client, partners and suppliers, tracking progress of development against agreed targets.
- Managing the implementation, testing and go-live stages of the project.
- Manage storage & Backup devices (SAN, NAS, Tape Library).
- Manage Data Center with HP/Dell servers, blade systems, network devices, online UPS, precision AC.
- Manage Network devices like Cisco & Juniper Router, switches, firewall, UTM etc.
- Project Management.
- Static and Dynamic routing, VPN, Layer 3/Layer 2 VLAN. Manage IT Projects. OS, Printers, Scanners, Desktop & Clone PC Assembly,Notebook troubleshooting & Servicing Networking.
- LAN setup & install all related equipment’s. Configure MS-Outlook and Eudora.
- Manage Workgroup/Domain networks Windows & Linux Server management & IP Configuration,Data backup & restore with antivirus support.
- Troubleshoot personal computer hardware, software and Networking problems.
- Configuring and administrating of local PCs, Ms Office,My SQL,SQL Server 2016 and other related software.